The following timeline will be used for elections:
• 2nd Thursday of July BOD Meeting – Election Announced
• After July Board Meeting – Application posted on NPMS website
• Last Day of July by 5:00 pm – Applications Due
• 2nd Thursday of August BOD Meeting – Slate Announced
• 2nd Thursday August BOD Meeting – In Person Nominations
(Additional nominations may be made from the floor provided that the nominee so named is a Member or Associate Member in good standing as of the preceding July 31st and has submitted in writing a statement indicating their interest in serving).
• 2nd Thursday of August BOD Meeting – Slate Confirmed.
(The Board of Directors will accept the slate of Candidates, close nominations, and order the preparation of a written ballot. The Board of Directors may appoint an inspector of elections and provide for his/her compensation, if any).
• Ballots postmarked or received no later than September 30th
• Votes Counted and Election Certified before 2nd Thursday of October BOD meeting
• Results and New Board Seated – 2nd Thursday of October Board meeting