- A Roller Rink
- International Food Court
- Beer, Wine and Hard Kombucha Garden
- Artisan Marketplace featuring Local Artists & Makers
- Live Music: Performances by Craig Dawson Trio and The Goode Time Carolers
- Free Kids’ Seasonal Arts & Craft Stations
- Holiday-Themed Photo Booth
- An Appearance by Santa!
Family-Friendly | Dogs Allowed | Free Parking
Food and craft vendors will be set up on both sides of North Park Way between Granada and 30th and on 29th by the Mini Park. Enjoy an epic selection of food & drinks including Pizza, Burgers, Donuts, Gingerbread Lattes, Hot Chocolate, Sushi, Tacos, Noodles, Loaded Fries, Ice Cream, Corn Dogs, Gyros, Tamales, Wings, Bao, Stuffed Waffles, Curries and so much more!
In between bites, shop locally and sustainably. Discover talented San Diego-Based artists and makers with unique, special and delicious gifts for everyone on your list.
Be sure to stop by the A Way Home for Dogs tent to meet their adorable, adoptable pups.