APPLY TO JOIN NORTH PARK MAIN STREET’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Applications are due by March 8th at 4 pm PST.
Who Can Apply?
Individuals interested in joining the NPMS Board of Directors must represent or be a delegate of a business or property that are:
- Holders of a valid and fully paid San Diego Business Tax Certificate on the last day of February for North Park Business Improvement District….OR
- Listed on the North Park Special Enhancement District (SED) Assessment Roll for the current Fiscal Year (July 1st, 2023 to June 30th, 2024)
Additionally, the individual must have met the engagement criteria below:
- Attend one North Park Main Street Board or Committee meeting in the past 6 months (interested candidates can attend the February or March board meeting to satisfy this requirement)
How To Apply?
- Fill out the board of directors application – You can access the application by scrolling down this page OR you fill out a paper application at North Park Main Street’s office during office hours (Monday through Friday 10 am to 4 pm).
- Provide proof of eligibility – You will need to submit a copy of your Business Tax Certificate or a copy of your Property Tax Bill (or similar property record) with your application.
Where To Apply?
- Online – scroll down to access the board of directors application form.
- In-person – visit North Park Main Street during our office hours to fill out a form and submit eligibility documents. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.
When to Apply?
Applications are due by March 8th at 4 pm.
Joining the North Park Main Street Board of Directors is an honor and privilege for business and property owners in North Park. You join a great group of individuals who leverage their experience, connections, and expertise to continually improve our district. You play a role in decisions that affect how North Park Main Street deploys its projects and programs. You become a voice for your community.
Joining the Board of Directors is not the only way to get involved. We highly recommend you check out our various committees and get directly involved with our projects and programs.
Issues or Questions? Contact [email protected] or call 619 294 2501
2024 Board of Directors Application Form
Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors is based upon proof of payment of Business Improvement District fees to the City of San Diego (included with your business license) OR proof of property ownership within the North Park Special Enhancement District. This application will be made available to the public upon request.