PHASE 3 Set to BEGIN
We stayed apart so we can come together!!
As we move into Stage 3 of the California Resiliency Roadmap there are important steps all businesses must take. Please see the County website for up to date information and to download forms that you will need to comply with regulations for your individual business.
Revision to opening plan July 7
- Indoor dining at restaurants, bars, breweries and wineries will close July 7 for at least three weeks, after the County remained on the state’s Monitoring List for three consecutive days due to the region’s high number of COVID-19 cases.
Outdoor/patio dining today is still permitted until 10 p.m., but patrons must leave the premises by 11 p.m. Also, pickup, delivery and drive-thru can still occur.
Permitted to open June 19th
Permitted to open June 12th
- Gyms and fitness facilities (includes swimming pools in fitness facilities)
- Bars and Wineries
- Hotels for Travel
- Card rooms, satellite wagering and racetracks
- Family entertainment, including bowling alleys and arcades,
Museums, galleries, zoos and aquariums
Other Business Opening June 12th
Not Permitted to Open Per State Order
- Movie Theaters
- Phase 4 businesses such as convention centers and concerts
North Park businesses need your support. We’ve worked hard to create a vibrant commercial district and now is the time to show how much these businesses mean to you. Here is how you can help:
- Visit your favorite business and make a purchase.
- Be forgiving. Things may not be perfect. Remember, these businesses are trying to do their best to reboot and overcome hurdles to keep our community thriving.
- Share your positive comments on social media. Be a cheerleader for North Park!
New Options for Alcohol and Beverage Control License Holders
Fourth Notice of Regulatory Relief – On sale consumption of alcohol beverages is allowed on property that is adjacent to the licensed premises. Application is required.
Fifth Notice of Regulatory Relief – If you don’t have a kitchen you can partner with a food provider and still sell your products within your existing or expanded footprint.