- Construction Area #1: The crews completed installation of the water main on 30th Street between Lincoln and University Avenue. Now, they are proceeding with base paving work. Once that is complete, they will begin installing the water main on 30th Street from North Park Way to University Avenue, and from Ray Street to 29th Street on University Avenue. Traffic detours and “No Parking” signs will be in place for the next few weeks to complete this section. The working hours will be Monday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Construction Area #2: Over the next few weeks, crews will work on the Pressure Reducing Station at the intersection of 28th and Thorn Street. The working hours will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Road closures and detours are in effect. “No Parking” signs are in place.
Please remember to always exercise caution near the work zone and note that:
- Road closures, detours and restricted access may be implemented during working hours
- Speed limits will be reduced in the construction area
- Safety measures will be implemented to ensure bicyclists and pedestrians will be allowed access throughout the project
HOURS AND DAYS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Day Work
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Night Work
- Hours: 8 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Days: Monday – Thursday
For specific questions about the 30th Street Pipeline Replacement Project:
- Call: (619) 232-2244
- Email: [email protected]
- Visit: 30th Street Pipeline Replacement Project
Please encourage your neighbors to join our mailing list and use the FORWARD feature to pass along this important information!