Posted on May 21, 2015
Celebrate the craft brew lifestyle with a special Tuesday Taste of North Park! Come sample, sip and shop at some of North Park’s best restaurants and boutiques at this self-guided walking tour of the well-known 30th Street craft beer corridor. Stop and enjoy bite size samples from North Park 15 restaurants and sip samples of craft beer in North Park’s finest boutiques and galleries.
1. You can redeem your tickets for the punch card on Tuesday 6/9 at 3076 University Avenue between 3:00-6:00pm.
2. You will be given a map with all of the tasting locations identified.
3. You will need your ID to sample the beer.
4. You will be walking around a ¼ mile area (not too much but don’t wear heals!).
5. Your punch card will be marked off at each tasting location. You will sample food from 15 restaurants and sample beer from 4 different breweries which will be located in our shops and galleries.
6. You will have 3 hours to eat and drink your way through a great neighborhood so come hungry!
Get tickets at tuesdaytasteofnorthpark.bpt.me
3 Course Chef & Ballast Point Brewer Dinner at Waypoint Public. Enjoy a three course dinner at Waypoint Public prepared by Waypoint’s Executive Chef and paired with Ballast Point beer. We will be highlighting Ballast Point’s progression from home brewer to where they are today. Join us for this journey while enjoying an expertly paired meal and live entertainment in San Diego’s best craft beer neighborhood of North Park.
HERE’s THE MENU!
New Age Crudite
Oat, Radish, Goat Cheese, Beet, Hazelnut and Carrot
Ballast Point’s Future: Sour Wench with Raspberries
Duck Pastrami and Melon
Prosciutto and Summer Melon, Heirloom Tomato, Mizuna, Cucumber Ginger Chutney
Ballast Point’s Present :Grunion Pale Ale
Pork Loin, Mushroom, Madeira, Rosemary Relish
Ballast Point’s Past: Calico Amber
2 seating times available, 7:00 and 8:00pm.
Tickets available at: